[SoC] Correlator in GDAL: Weekly Report #13

Andrew Migal migal.drew at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 03:13:23 PDT 2012

Sorry for the late report, I wanted to fulfil my tasks
and provide more accomplished report.

Weekly report #13

I have completed correlator — Detection feature points and searching
corresponding points on different images.
This week I finished documentation for my code, performed refactoring
and cleaning up. I implemeted in GDALCorrelator file 2 main external methods
for searching and matching feature points.
Methods provide simple and seamless usage of my internal classes.
My mentor is going to implement GCP producing based on my realization,
adapt and migrate correlator to GDAL.
I'll devote my remaining time to refining documentation and helping in
porting correlator.
I participate in GSoC program for the first time, and it's an unforgettable
and priceless experience for me :)

Here you can find this text
http://correlatorgsoc2012.blogspot.com/

Best regards,