[SoC] Important: deadline for evaluations is in ~40 hours from now

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 13:59:06 PDT 2012

Anne wrote:
> Students and mentors: from around 21.00 UTC you will be able to fill
> final evaluations. Deadline for evaluations is Friday, 24th August.
> Mentors, please send me the answers if you are not able to fill the
> evaluation yourselves.

Hi,

still many evaluations yet to be filled out :) If that's you, you probably
got an email from Google a little while ago nagging you to get them in.
Here's another :)

Now's the time! we'd appreciate it if we can avoid any 3am phone calls
to sort things out at the last minutes, this is a hard deadline. :-)

      http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

if you are unsure how to answer anything, just ask your friendly admin
team, we're here to help & have done this before a bunch of times. In
past years otherwise-passing-students have been left stranded due to
missed deadlines, and it's a real shame and pain to try and clean that
up after the deadline.

thanks,
Hamish & your friendly OSGeo GSoC admin team