[SoC] Symbology Improvements in QGIS - Weekly Report 7

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:50:09 PDT 2012

Hello all,

What I did this week?

I should say, I did very little. The college has reopened for me and
have run around, fixing courses, paying fees and other chores. Hence I
could only built a tagging functionality for the symbols.

What am I going to do next week?

My mentor has tested and evaluated my work so far and has sent me a
bug-list to fix. I hope to work on it this weekend and continue
through the week.

Trouble points?

Nothing related to programming. I only hope my college gave me a
lengthier vacation. Anyway the classes are only in the forenoon and
the afternoons are free. That should be helpful.

--
Regards
Arunmozhi