[SoC] OSM and Neo4j in uDig - GSoC Report, Week 7
carolbhansen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 08:02:45 PDT 2012
*What did I do this week?*
- Making progress on the OSM Routing Importer:
- Debugged my second parsing method. All node information is
- Read up on Traversing in Neo4j, and trying to Traverse the imported
graph in order to add distance between nodes...still struggling a bit with
- Added WayID property between nodes.
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Finish up OSM Importer
- Start integrating Routing Algorithm
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- Taking longer than expected, and falling a bit behind schedule. I hope
to have the core of the API finished and to start integrating the Routing
Algorithms in Week 8.
- Having a difficult time understanding the Traversal Framework API.
Thank you to Peter and Mattias for their input/tips!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC