[SoC] Where is the link for submitting evaluations? - mentors and students evaluation period starts 9PM, 9th July

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:47:39 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Is this the link you mean?
> http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Yes, but evaluations are not yet available. Everyone will be able to
access evaluations only from tonight, around 9PM European time.

For students:
I didn't see a mail from Carol about evaluations of mentors by the
students - students, please log in in the link above and submit the
evaluation of your mentor.
*The deadline is this Friday, 13th.* If you miss this deadline, you
will be failed!
I can send individual reminders to missing evaluations, but can not
fill them on behalf of students.

Best, and keep on with good coding,
Anne

http://gis.fem-environment.eu/anne-ghisla/