[SoC] Symbology Improvements in QGIS - Weekly Report 9

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:48:29 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Sorry for such a late report. I was bent on finishing a feature and
took too much time on it.

What I did this week?
Worked on the Smart Groups for Style Manger. Designed the UI, breaking
head for one day to reduce a .ui file but ended up creating one for
the conditions. Then created the necessary table in the symbols DB and
updated the QgsStyleV2 with required functions. Fixed a number of UI
bugs. Implemented Smart Group re-editing. And finally committed.

What am I planning to next week?
I am going to implement missing things in the style manager like
listing of Project and Session symbols, then work on import and export
of the symbols for easier interchange.

Bottlenecks.
Nothing in the coding part. Just the usual college time management hiccups.

--
Regards
Arunmozhi