[SoC] Image Segmentation - GRASS - GSoC report #10
eric.momsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:19:06 PDT 2012
Here is the weekly report.
* Finished 2 ToDo tasks that should have sped up the algorithm. One
was helpful, the other wasn't.
* Started implementing the feature to allow the user to give start
seeds for the segments.
* Started implementing a Z-order (instead of row major order) processing loop.
Plan for next week:
* Put the segment ID's into a SEG file to save RAM
* Finish work on the starting seeds
* Continue with other todo's, maybe to include user input for how much
RAM is allowed for the program to use.
As the program gets larger, adding new functions seems to take longer
because of unforeseen side affects.
More information about the SoC