[SoC] ESA Summer of Code in Space

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:58:25 PDT 2012

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:49:04 +0200
Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/7/31 Alberto Romeu <aromeu at prodevelop.es>:
> > Hi all,
> >

> Hi
>
> > maybe a bit late, but I've just discovered a program similar to
> > GSoC driven by the European Space Agency [1]. What about applying
> > next year as a mentoring organization? Any comment?
> >

> +1 for applying next year as a mentoring organization

Hello all,

thanks Alberto for the link! I heard of this program last year and I
also would like to participate as mentoring organisation.

On logistic side, if we plan to have both GSoC and SOCIS, we will
require two administrators. So, I look forward for would-be admins to
show up from now to spring 2013.

Best,

Anne
--