[SoC] ESA Summer of Code in Space

Clarke, Trevor tclarke at ball.com
Tue Jul 31 05:41:58 PDT 2012

Opticks participated last year. There was overlap between the programs
so you need to ensure there are adequate mentor resources. The program
is definitely smaller than GSoC and there were some minor hiccups since
it's a new program but overall, it went well. We did not apply this year
since we didn't have the manpower for another mentor.