[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #4 - Solver for the TSP and VRP using gvSIG Desktop
davidsantospinheiro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:12:11 PDT 2012
*GSoC Weekly Report #4*
*== What did I do this week? ==*
- Worked on supporting an homogeneous fleet.
- Refactored eclipse’s workspace and the SVN structure for an independent
extVRP (kudos to my tutor, Fran Peñarrubia).
*== What will I be working on next week? ==*
- Support an heterogeneous fleet.
- Analyse the funtionalities of a proprietary similar product.
- Put the Genetic Algorithms tab working properly.
*== Did I meet with any stumbling blocks? ==*
Lack of time to finish my thesis.
This weekly report can be found in the blog
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC