[SoC] OSM and Neo4j in uDig - GSoC Report, Week 5
carolbhansen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 08:07:49 PDT 2012
*What did I do this week?*
- Making progress on the OSM Routing Importer:
- Relevant Way Nodes are successfully filtered and all properties added.
- Discussed future objectives and best strategy for the importer with my
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Continue working on the OSM Importer (calculating distance and index
Ways by name)
- Continue going through design patterns book as needed
- Figure out the next step, once the importer is solid.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- Not really. I just had to alter the code significantly, but it was fun
because I was exposed to and successfully utilized new data structures, and
brainstormed with my mentor how to best proceed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC