[SoC] Re: OSGeo has been accepted at Google Summer of Code!

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Mon Mar 19 08:49:19 EDT 2012

Hi there,
congrats to all of you for another successful application! Neo4j
Spatial is interested in participating, too! We have one mentor, and
need to know the situation on the number-of-slots-side in order to
plan students :)

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

G:  neubauer.peter
S:  peter.neubauer
P:  +46 704 106975
L:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
T:   @peterneubauer

Neo4j 1.6 released                 - dzone.com/6S4K
The Neo4j Heroku Challenge   - http://neo4j-challenge.herokuapp.com/