[SoC] Re: [Qgis-developer] GSoC Ideas

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:36:40 EDT 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:16:10 +0200
Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:

> Anne, did my application work? Ciao

Hello Marco!

Actually no, you likely missed the last step of registration in Melange:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Below the picture of happy programmers and the big "Students: apply
now" there is a smaller link to apply as mentor. Click it and follow
the procedure to create the profile.

As the green box on top of profile page tells you that profile is
saved, follow the link "You can now apply to Google Summer of Code".
Pick up OSGeo from the list of accepted organisations, or follow this
direct link:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/request/google/gsoc2012/osgeo

You will receive a mail from Melange when I will accept your
application. Let me know if there are any problems!

All the best,

Anne