[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2012 Weeky Report 1

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:53:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

Here is my first weekly report. You can find same on ossim wiki page[1]

Week 1 Report

What did you get done this week?
Compiled ossim,ossimPlanet from trunk sucessfully. But disabled
ossimPredator and gpstk.
studied ossim plugin mechanism.
setup wiki page and repository in bitbucket.

What do you plan on doing next week?
Learn ossim opencv-plugin. How an OpenCV Image is read in ossimImageSource.
I will learn ossim libraw plugin as most of my data is in .raw format
start demosaicing algorithm for habcam images.

Are you blocked on anything?
As of now nothing can be said as blocking but OpenCV GPU is something new
to me and need to read more about it.
ossimPredator uses outdated ffmpeg libs.
ossimPlanet is not working with OSG 3.x. Need to downgrade OSG for making
ossimPlanet work.

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GsocUnderWaterImageProcessing

   Rashad