[SoC] Correlator

Андрей Мигаль migal.drew at gmail.com
Sun May 27 10:34:02 PDT 2012

Hi!
"What do I have completed this week?"
I compiled GDAL and implemented simple prototype of gradient descent method
for searching
and optimization of transformation parameters for 2 photos. Of course, it's
far away from perfect,
but it looks promising.
Here is some cool examples:
https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B4teCm2XhcJQaVBPYllZX09yWlE
And GitHub:
https://github.com/migal-drew/OpencvTransform/blob/master/src/mosaicing.py

"What am I going to achieve for next week?"
I think that I'll start to learn SURF algorithm, how it works, maybe I'll
begin to code prototype to verify my awareness.
It's a very sufficient part of stitching processing.

"Is there any blocking issue?"
Usually it's very hard to start something. You have to dive into details
and get used to work
with many new things. I have lots of homeworks in my university study and
exams are coming.
So for now it's extremely exausting task to mix SoC coding and study.