[SoC] Porting discontinued Axios Spatial Tools into uDig core 1.3. - first weekly report

Marco Foi gsoc at mcfoi.it
Sun May 27 14:53:47 PDT 2012

Hi mates!

This week I had to face the challenging world of developing in the Eclipse
platform....and it was very unlikely I coud get enough understanding to
start coding on my project in such a short time. This is why it will take
me at least the whole of the next week to grasp concepts like Adaptable
interfaces and Facade patterns. Using (and understanding) effectively
GitHub will also be part of the work. That's all for now.

Marco