[SoC] Fw: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:39:31 PDT 2013

Hello all!

students application period has opened a few hours ago, and will close
on May 3rd, 19.00 UTC.
Looking forward for great ideas, from the Ideas list or your own!

Anne
OSGeo GSoC Admin

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:05:08 -0700
From: Carol Smith <carols at google.com>
To: Google Summer of Code Announce
<google-summer-of-code-announce at googlegroups.com> Subject: Student
Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from
students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013. Please check out
the FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are
unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if
you need help with Melange [4]. The deadline to apply is May 3 at 19:00
UTC [5]. Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

[1] -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013/help_page#
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCstudentguide/