[SoC] Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools

Julian Padilla padillajulian1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:59:30 PDT 2013

Weekly Report:

The tasks I had planned for this week were:

1) Finish JUnit testing the ThreeDimensionalLine class.
2) Adding the source code headers into all source code files.
3) Pushing the code for my unsupported module into the main GeoTools GIT
repository.

The two following tasks from above were completed:

1) Inputting the source code headers into the projects code.
2) Creating a pull request to push the code from our fork of the main
GeoTools Git repository (javamap/geotools) into the main GeoTools GIT
repository (geotools/geotools).

As for finishing the ThreeDimensionalLine class, I was unable to complete
JUnit Testing that class. The class should be fully functional sometime
before this weekend ends.

Now for this upcoming weeks tasks I shall begin JUnit testing the following
classes:

1) TinBoundary,
2)TinBreaklines,
3)TinPoint

What I also have planned is meeting with my mentor to come up with
questions for the mailing list for the next phase of the project.

Julian Padilla

Project:

Java Surface Model Library/API For GeoTools