[SoC] Resource Sharing in QGIS - Weekly Report #10

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 10:10:22 PDT 2013

Hello,

What I did this week?
This week I worked on the qgis-django app. Added the webpage to browse the
uploaded styles. The styles can be downloaded from their detail page. The
interface is still browser dependent and offers no interaction with the
QGIS Desktop.

What I plan to do this week?
This week I am going to integrate the style import of QGIS desktop with the
remote resource of qgis-django. This will enable fetching and using the
styles required directly without the need for the browser.

--
Regards
Arunmozhi