[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #11 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG

Violeta Carlos vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 00:47:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

this is the report of this week:

• What did I do this week?
- I have been improving some aspects of the plugin, e.g. if when the user
uses a template, if some fields are not present in the template, don't
allow to fill that fields.
- I continue solving bugs, I realized that when opening a TitleBlock, the
application was entering twice in the methods.
- I've been commenting the code too, thinking in the documentation.

• What will I be working on next week?
- Continue with testing and documentation.

• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
Yes, I made something wrong and now I have some problems with dependencies
between the projects, and the tests in mvn install are not working fine.

Have a nice weekend!