[SoC] Weekly Report - ScribeUI

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Sat Aug 31 16:07:01 PDT 2013

*Week 10:*
*Work Done:*
I finished working on the back-end ! You can now add, delete, open and
re-order groups, and it is compatible with the new scribe.py. I made a
migration script that deletes groups from the db, rename files and creates
the new config file.
*Next Week:*
For the two next weeks, the priority is fixing bugs. At the same time, I'll
work on making a simple api for easy plugin development, along with a few
plugins as examples of how it works.
*Problems Encountered:*
Everything went pretty smoothly. University started so I have a bit less
time to put on the project, but I don't have a big workload at school for
now so my progress was not really hindered.

Thanks a lot!