[SoC] want to work with OSGeo

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:36:18 PST 2013

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:31:21 +0530
Shailaja Shah <shailaja1993 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>             I am a 3rd year B.Tech I.C.T.(Information and
> Communication Technology) student and am eager to contribute to the
> projects of postgresql involving PHP and SQL which is one of my
> interests.And I have also some experience in JAVA and C.
>  I request you for contact of a mentor to guide me for the same.

Hello Shailaja,

welcome to OSGeo summer of code discussion list!
I am not familiar with PHP myself, so I suggest you to have a look at
the Ideas section of 2012 and previous years:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Ideas

Feel free to contact the projects that best match your skills, and
become familiar with them before GSoC.

I also encourage other members (students and mentors) of this list to
answer, if they have more detailed information for Shailaja.

We will announce GSoC 2013 here as soon as Google confirms it!

> Cheers,
>
> Shailaja Shah

All the best,
Anne