[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #3 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG
vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 05:41:35 PDT 2013
I've been doing this during this week these tasks:
• What did I do this week?
- I finished generating the panels.
- I tried to save the title block in GVB format, but have some bugs, so I'm
• What will I be working on next week?
- I will continue saving the title block and solving the bugs.
• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
- Problems when trying to use the Swing library, because of its
java version. It’s compiled with the Java 1.6 and I’m using Java 1.5.
Solution by using Animal-sniffer of Maven.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC