[SoC] GSoC UbuntuGIS - Weekly report 3

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 5 06:04:25 PDT 2013

This is my report for July 2 to July 5.

What did I get done this week?
     I pretty much finished updating Lucid, I'm finishing a small update
on the grass package today. I fixed the problem with Postgis-2.0.3 in
Lucid too. Also my plan changed a bit and I started updating Raring
before Precise. Raring is almost done.

What do I plan on doing next week?
     I'll finish Raring and make sure everything is fine and then start
Precise.

Did I block on anything?
     I had a small problem with postgis indep build-depends in the build
process on launchpad only, it seems they discard the deps after the
build so the cleaning part wasn't working properly.