[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #3

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:00:51 PDT 2013

Hi all,

My 3rd week's report:

Weekly Report 3<http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GSoC_2013/Reports#WeeklyReport3>

*What did you get done this week?*

   - Implemented the nc fetch/import moudle.
   - As per plan caching mechanism was scheduled for week #3 but I swapped
   it with week #5
   because gui is needed to define some caching parameters such a bbox that
   comes from an interactive map.
   - Moved SDI style of
PlanetSasha?<http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/PlanetSasha> to
   MDI. It used a tabbed way and takes too much time
   to load all tabs(actually modules) during startup. MDI seems neater for
   us.
   - Added a ossim app runner interface for planetsasha.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - I will work on the netcdf parser in
PlanetSasha?<http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/PlanetSasha>.
   It will parse .nc file from geocatalog and save metadata.
   - Bounding box selection is now a simple image. Next week I plan to make
   it interactive as shown in geonetwork.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

   - Nothing.

Report #3  -