[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #3
mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:00:51 PDT 2013
My 3rd week's report:
Weekly Report 3<http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GSoC_2013/Reports#WeeklyReport3>
*What did you get done this week?*
- Implemented the nc fetch/import moudle.
- As per plan caching mechanism was scheduled for week #3 but I swapped
it with week #5
because gui is needed to define some caching parameters such a bbox that
comes from an interactive map.
- Moved SDI style of
MDI. It used a tabbed way and takes too much time
to load all tabs(actually modules) during startup. MDI seems neater for
- Added a ossim app runner interface for planetsasha.
*What do you plan on doing next week?*
- I will work on the netcdf parser in
It will parse .nc file from geocatalog and save metadata.
- Bounding box selection is now a simple image. Next week I plan to make
it interactive as shown in geonetwork.
*Are you blocked on anything?*
Report #3 -
All Reports - http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GSoC_2013/Reports
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC