[SoC] Weekly report #3 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 5 15:44:09 PDT 2013

So I take it you are not using r.stats to generate the data to plot, but are getting data directly accessing rasters via GRASS libraries?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton