[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #4 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG
vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:34:06 PDT 2013
this is my summary of the fourth week. I'm happy because this week I've
reached my goals.
• What did I do this week?
- Finally I could solve the bugs when saving in GVB format, now it works
fine, I need to polish the graphics and make more friendly how to save, but
I'll do this later on.
• What will I be working on next week?
- I will start opening a title block from a gvb file, making the panels and
the first functionalities.
• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
- I was able to solve the bugs in the code I had the last week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC