[SoC] GSoC - GRASS GIS - T-Algebra - Weekly report

Thomas Leppelt thomas.leppelt at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:05:55 PDT 2013

Hi all,

here is the report for the last week.  I participated in the GRASS
community sprint in Prague. We presented and discussed the temporal
algebra. I implemented a lot new features like global temporal variables
(td(), start_time, end_time, ...), functions for if-statements, topological
relationships for if-statements, a hash-operator (#) for map counting in
conditional statements and finally get a new module t.select alpha version.
In the next week I will test it, write documentation and start to implement
the vector operations into the temporal algebra.

Greetings

Thomas

Link to project wiki page:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_Temporal_GIS_Algebra_for_raster_and_vector_data_in_GRASS