[SoC] GSOC'13- pgrouting weekly report 5:A partitioned approach to on demand increment graph assembly for pgRouting.

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:22:21 PDT 2013

Hi all ,

Here is my 5th weekly report .

*What did i do this week ??*

  started Implementing the main routing algorithm ( astar) , was finally
able to implement partition retrieval mechanism using partition id. I hope
that i will be able to complete a functional astar algorithm by next week ,
atleast a basic one that manually takes some input ( from file ).

* What will I be working on next week ?*

 will try to complete the above mentioned task.

*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
*
some c++ issues which i googled successfully.

Regards,

Mukul