[SoC] GSoC'13 OpenTripPlanner-for-Android Weekly Report #6

Pavel Melnikov positron96 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:06:07 PDT 2013

Thanks for your reply Vreixo!

Do Google maps work without API key? I do not plan to use Google tiles and
google services at all, but I suspect I'll need to obtain a key and sign
some ToS anyway.
Also, there is a Mapquest maps api (
http://developer.mapquest.com/web/products/featured/android-maps-api/documentation),
any idea if it's useful?