[SoC] Applying for GSoC - GIS Applications

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at icarto.es
Wed Mar 27 02:30:16 PDT 2013

Hi Sandeep,

in the gvSIG project we have an idea, without student for now, that
involves working with raster formats and python as programming language.
I think it is quite good enough for someone new on gvSIG.

Take a look to our ideas wiki page and let me know if you want more
information about.

[1]: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas

Best regards,
Pablo