[SoC] Hello everyone at Google Summer of Code!

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:48:05 PDT 2013

On Fri, 3 May 2013 16:38:13 -0700
Julian Padilla <padillajulian1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  My name is Julian Padilla. I'm a Civil Engineering student and am
> currently a GIS Intern at KSN in Stockton, California. I would like to
> participate in this year's Summer of Code program and would like to
> say that I have submitted a project to OSGeo. Thank you Google Summer
> of Code for giving me the opportunity to submit a project to OSGeo.
> Julian Padilla

Hi Julian!

sorry for my late reply and thanks for submitting your project to OSGeo
GSoC.
From now to 27th May, potential mentors will review all proposals on
Melange and can ask you more details on your idea. I suggest you to
copy the revised timeline in a public comment on your Melange proposal,
so it is easier to find.

In the meantime, feel free to have a look at GeoTools bug tracker and
low-hanging-fruit tasks.

Thanks and best of luck!
Anne
--