[SoC] "Pencils Down" and Final Evaluation is now

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 03:45:23 PDT 2013

Hi students,

Hamish wrote:
> regards, and a big thanks to all the students for
> your many labouring hours!
> I'm really enjoying your final write-ups and
> screenshots on your wiki pages, we hope to give
> some exposure to the most developed of them, so
> keep improving :)

added carrot: a description and link may make it to the Google Open Source Office's official blog, this exposure can not be bought (except through hard work!) and I would imagine that being featured there would be of further positive benefit to your post-university employment prospects.

happy autumn from springtime,
Hamish