[SoC] GSoC 13 WR 11 - OSGeo4w

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Sun Sep 1 20:40:24 PDT 2013

Hi All,

sorry for delay. Here is my 11th weekly report.

=== Weekly Report 11 ===

''' What did you get done this week? '''
 * The main work done this week was around automation of generation
setup.ini file with a perl script, I was learning perl language in order to
change some script files from the server.
 * I had contacted with some autors of traductions and added Russian &
Ukrainain languages to svn server
 * I am working with spanish version, in two days I will have finished
 * I tested printing functionality of license and it works fine.
 * I added locales for support languages.
 * I tested gdal-ecw and gdal-mrsid packages and they worsk fine
 * I tested all setup installer

''' What do you plan on doing next week? '''
 * I will finish automation setup.ini with perl script
 * Testing locales of languages
 * Prepare package documentation on licenses
 * I will continue testing.

''' Are you blocked on anything? '''
 * I had some problems learning perl languages and creating test for
generation of setup.ini file but it was resolved
 * I deleted one directory of  packages, but it was recovered immediately

I considerate that my all work will be finished by next week.

Best regards
Steve

--
Steve Ataucuri Cruz