[SoC] Weekly Report - ScribeUI

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Sat Sep 7 17:38:02 PDT 2013

*Week 11:*
*Work Done:*
A few bug fixes and started the development of the plugin system. Those
changes are available in this week's new release, version 0.3
*Next Week:*
More bugfixes, and finish the plugin system. Also making a simple plugin as
an example.
*Problems Encountered: *
Blueprints on Flask are not working exactly on the way we would like them
to, meaning there will be a bit of fiddling to do on that part next week. I
have a tight deadline now to make plugins work, but my mentor helped me a
lot this week and I should be able to finalise everything before the soft
pencils down date.