[SoC] Resource Sharing in QGIS - Weekly Report 12

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:57:06 PDT 2013

Hello,

What I did this week?

This week I worked on integrating the qgis-django application remote
styles API with the QGIS dektop application. I improved the
QgsStyleResource class to support download of styles.
- A dialog box QgsRemoteStyleBrowser was created to act as the
interface for details received from the server. The style can be
directly selected from the dialog and be used in the layer through the
Vector properties dialog box.
Refer commit:https://github.com/tecoholic/Quantum-GIS/commit/f62fd7b0c6b75de881b5c95cd54443314f5db38f

What am I planning to do next week?
I am planning to extend the API to support searching and the browser
dialog to make it more intutive to filter and search for styles by
including search box, tag based navigation.

--
Regards
Arunmozhi