[SoC] "Pencils Down" and Final Evaluation is now

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 03:58:16 PDT 2013

thus spoke Carol:
> Hi GSoC 2013 mentors and org admins,

[these reviews go both ways; students too :-)]

> This is just a friendly reminder that final evaluations are now
> open and must be submitted by this Friday, 27 September at 19:00 UTC.
> Don't delay, submit today!
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

regards, and a big thanks to all the students for your many labouring hours!
I'm really enjoying your final write-ups and screenshots on your wiki pages,
we hope to give some exposure to the most developed of them, so keep
improving :)

Hamish

ps- Stepan: the video demo is brilliant! kudos