[SoC] Community bonding period - some suggestions

Massimo Di Stefano epiesasha at me.com
Fri Apr 25 05:09:24 PDT 2014

Sorry my previous mail is incomplete,

>> - make your Melange proposal public. People who browse OSGeo accepted
>> proposals on Melange will be happy to read your full proposal from
>> there.

At this stage of the GSOC the student can’t modify the idea and doesn’t have access to the “check box” to make the idea public.

## from the idea’s page on melange :
Content of this proposal is not editable at this moment, because student application period is over.
If you still need to make some changes, please send a comment to the organization. They can enable modifications for this proposal.
##

Is the org admin that has to do it, you can contact them on free node.net #melange

let me know If you gave any trouble doing this, i just did it to remove the public link to my idea page.
I can give you the melange contact off list.