[SoC] Week 11: GRASS GIS 3D flowlines

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:54:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

1. What did you get done this week:
I implemented adding attributes to each segment of a flowline. I added
column with velocities and values of input 3D raster along the flowline.
The result can be visualized by using vector color tables (v.colors) in 2D
and 3D.
I started writing r3.gradient module based on the gradient function in
r3.flow. The module is already running and giving correct results, I will
add it to addons once the gradient function is moved to library.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
I will try to parallelize the gradient computation with openMP, the
structure of the code is already prepared for that. Then, I plan to add
more tests.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
No.

Anna