[SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 12:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:16:18 PDT 2014

Hi All ,

Sorry for the delay . Here is my 12th weekly report :

*###  What did i do this week ?*

* Tried to improve my optimizer , wasn't able to do so to much extent .
Tried to implement two swaps instead of one , there is still some work to
do . Meanwhile i have integrated it to pgrouting , the build was successful
but the sql querry is yet to be tested .

*###   What will I be working on next week?*

* Test the integration so that it is works perfectly . have the use me
guide and other documentation ready.
and  in between keep on testing and improving the optimizer.

*###  Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*

* No

Link to weekly report
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Mukul-Priya-R12

Link to code repository :