[SoC] Week 13: GRASS GIS 3D flowlines

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:59:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

1. What did you get done this week:

I was testing r3.flow on different data and fixed a bug in this module and
also in the OGSF library. I moved r3.flow and r3.gradient from addons to
grass trunk [2].

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
To r3.flow, I would like to add a possibility to specify addditional 3D
raster, which would be then sampled by the flowlines (generated from a
different 3D raster) and the values stored in the flowlines attribute
table. This way, we can visualize the values of this additional 3D raster
along flowlines. This should be very simple to implement.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
No.

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2014/ImplementationOf3DRasterFlowLine