[SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 13:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:16:21 PDT 2014

Hi ,

Here is my 13th  weekly report:

*###  What did i do this week ?*
* The initial version of my project is ready for use. I already integrated
it last week .The how to use guide is also up which is the same one
developed by Razequl for VRP last year with few minor changes. Code
coomenting and cleaning is also going on .

*###   What will I be working on next ?*
* I have been working on the optimizer as there will be always some scope
of improvement in that . Other things will come up as users begin to use it
.

*###  Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
* No.

Link to project :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoc-2014-Mukul-Priya
Link to weekly report