[SoC] Availability for mentoring

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:10:39 PST 2014

Hi Margherita,

yes, we will send out instructions on how to register as mentors,
roughly at same time of student application openings. Accepted mentors
will be subscribed to the mentors list by the admins.
I am glad to see many mentor offers on the list! I also welcome
students to actively search for mentoring on the projects' mailing
lists, and if any doubt comes up, contact the admins Hamish, Dustan
and me.

Thank you all!
Anne