[SoC] GSoC 2014 Ideas Page

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jan 27 10:10:30 PST 2014

On 1/27/2014 12:24 PM, sandeep kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I would like to know when the ideas page for GSoC 2014 will be up?
> Last year the ideas page was live 2 weeks before the start of mentoring
> organisation application.
>
>      The ideas page will help most students in finalizing an
> organization/idea or in framing a new idea. I request all individual
> OSGeo project communities to look into this.

I updated the pgRouting GSoC Ideas page about a month ago.

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas

when we first started seeing a few GSoC inquiries.

We have had 5 years of successful mentoring with 2 students in most
years. We are hoping we will get some good candidates again this year.

-Steve W