[SoC] GSoC Neo4j Spatial Cypher Week 7 Report
lyonwj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:10:30 PDT 2014
Full weekly report is available here: https://github.com/johnymontana/neo4j/wiki/week7
What did I get done this week?
* Added WKT RegisteredLayerType to support creation of layers with WKT Geometries
* Review of PostGIS functionality and comparison with planned Spatial Cypher functionality. The purpose of this is to identify any common PostGIS functionality that should be exposed in the initial version of Spatial Cypher. Initial review is described on wiki page here: https://github.com/johnymontana/neo4j/wiki/week7. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has any opinions about this: What might we be missing from initial Spatial Cypher planned functionality?
What will I do next week?
* Add more tests for WKT layer.
* Add more RegisteredLayerTypes
* Enhance distance function to access Spatial Index
Am I blocked on anything?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC