[SoC] GSoC 2014 - OTB project weekly report: week7

Martina Porfiri martina.porfiri at uniroma1.it
Fri Jul 4 14:26:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,
below you can find the week report n°
 ​7
.Work done

   - Exploiting OpenGL functions, I have implemented the binary file code
   in order to test the GlCoverFlow class.

the right; refinements are required

   - Discussing with mentors and following their hints, I have reviewed the
   project timeline (available at the wiki page link), giving more value to
   the integration of 'GlCoverFlow' class as a dedicated application based on
   OTB-ICE APIs

   - I have pushed new and updated files to the remote repository

Work to be done in the next week

   - I will refine the code to generate the CoverFlow binary code

   - I will start to look how develop the ‘CoverFlow’ application based on
   OTB-ICE APIs, relying on work done as far

Blocking issues

   - This week I continued to analyze how integrating 'GlCoverFlow' class
   in 'otbiceviewer' application; this involved a deeply classes integration
   in ICE, that actually is not the principal aim of this project and,
   moreover, was slowing me too. For these reasons, with the mentors support,
   I decided to slightly modify my operating and to start the development of a
   different application, completely dedicated to CoverFlow

*Project links:*

Wikipage: http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/GSoC_2014_project
Repository: https://bitbucket.org/Mporfiri/gsoc_2014

Regards,