[SoC] Fwd: GSoC 2014 - OTB project weekly report: week 8

Martina Porfiri martina.porfiri at uniroma1.it
Mon Jul 14 01:21:00 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martina Porfiri <martina.porfiri at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-07-11 20:50 GMT+02:00
Subject: GSoC 2014 - OTB project weekly report: week 8
To: "SoC at lists.osgeo.org" <SoC at lists.osgeo.org>, "
otb-developers at googlegroups.com" <otb-developers at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,
below you can find the week report n°
 ​8
. Work done

   - I have refined the binary file code in order to test the GlCoverFlow
   class

the right in CoverFlow mode

   - I learnt more about Model-View-Controller pattern for implementing
   user interfaces

   - I have implemented and tested a specific application (named
   otbice_CoverFlow and executable from ICE) in order to visualize loaded
   images in CoverFlow mode using ICE APIs

   - I have started to analyse how exploit ICE APIs for otbice_CoverFlow
   application, focusing my attention on GlImageActor ICE class for the images

Work to be done in the next week

   - I will continue to study how use ICE APIs for application rendering

Blocking issues

   - No

*Project links:*

Wikipage: http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/GSoC_2014_project