[SoC] GSOC Weekly Report #9 - PostGIS View Module for Cartaro
panwarnaveen9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 03:51:45 PDT 2014
Please find the GSOC week #9 report as follow.
Report URL -
*Weekly Report (13th July to 19th July) -*
*Aim* - Implement the spatial filter functions for the module.
*Things, I have done this week*
Changed the input WKT data to geometry_A in operation function.
$geometry_where = "$operation(st_setsrid(:wkt,4326),
Added a complex where clause to the query.
$geometry_where, $args = array(':wkt' => $geometry_B_wkt_data) );
- Completed the query function, also successfully tested it for
- Removed unnecessary lines from the code.
- We need to set the SRID as 4326 for input WKT geometry.
- Use psql or pgadmin to have a look at the cartaro database and find
out how the postgis field tables are structured and named.
- Turn on the "Show the SQL query" setting under Structure > Views >
*Things to do next week*
- Test the query function for the remaining operations like:
ST_Intersects, ST_Covers etc..
- Define the function "check_wkt_data()", as a part of error handling.
*Reference Modules/Files* -
*Am I blocked on anything ?*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC