[SoC] GSoC Report Week 10 - WNS Service

Isaska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:13:39 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I went on with the tests and I optimized the functions interacting with the scheduler

Next week I will integrate the scheduler management with the REST methods and I will write some documentation

There are no major problems, only a couple of paths are still hardcoded and need to be modified, and some json parameters need to be improved

You will find a detailed documentation of my work on the wiki page (to be updated soon):
Https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska