[SoC] Weekly Report #10: Implementing VRP-Pickup and Delivery Problem for pgRouting
mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 08:21:12 PDT 2014
*Project*: Implementing VRP-PDPTW for pgRouting.
*Report Number*: 10
* <My initial plan: >*
* Implementing a few things with OOP and try to write the optimizer.
*<What did I do this week>*
* As per the plan I've re-implemented and designed a few things. Now most
of them in objects for a better understanding.
* Wrote an optimizer which is partially working.
* Tested it with all the input files and its working for every test case.
*<What will I be working on next week?>*
* I will be working on Integration into pgRouting which will be my final
task for the project.
* After that I ll be on optimizer again.
*<Did I meet with any stumbling blocks? >*
* A few postgresql and postgis errors. Sorted it out
Link to Weekly Report:
Link to code repository:
Link to my wiki page:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC